ROS-10 – Variable Height Run Out Table - 10-Foot (3m) Sections
Conveyer style table attaches to shear and is used to support panel as it exits the machine. Two individually adjustable legs allow variation in height from 25” to 43”. Available in connectable 10 ft. sections.
NATM Compliant, 12,000 lb. tandem axle trailer used for towing any NTM roofing machine directly to the jobsite. Equipped with crane lifting eyes, 4 drop-foot jack stands and electric brakes w/ breakaway kit.
DR01-EX – Expandable Arbor
Used for holding coil. This arbor expands to the inside diameter of the coil for faster, easier loading. Can accommodate coils with 16” to 20” ID. Capacity is 3,000 lbs. when used with Dual Overhead Reel Stand or Single Free Standing De-Coiler.
QCPP-E & QCPP-G – Quick Change Power Pack
Used to quickly field convert machine from gas engine to electric motor and back again as needed.
PLC07 – Computer Control
New Tech Machinery’s new computer controller was developed after years of customer feedback. The controller integrates a myriad of options and features that end users have requested. Operation of the controller is designed for simplicity, with help and error screens to assist the user.
- Water Resistant Carrying Case
- Easy Touch Screen Operation with Adjustable Brightness
- Program up to 99 Jobs or Lengths
- Calibrate on the Fly
- Calibrate using a part run from a programmed job to save coil
- Password protection
- Separate supervisor and user permissions to track machine and coil usage
- Track Material
- Totalizing counter with password protected reset
- Track 3 separate coils differentiated by color with password protection capability
- Integrated Coil Length Calculator
- Measure the coil dimensions and calculate the approximate length
- Auxiliary Shearing
- Help and Error Screens
- See Video
CVR-BG7 – Machine Cover
Machine Cover K-Tex synthetic canvas material, form fitted to body of machine.
GAS 16 Hp Electric Start Engine
ELEC1 7.5 Hp, 220VAC, 60Hz, 3Ph, 18Amps
ELEC3 5 Hp, 380VAC, 50 Hz, 3Ph, 8 Amps
ELEC4 7.5 Hp, 460VAC, 60 Hz, 3Ph, 9 Amps
ELEC5 5 Hp, 220VAC, 50 Hz, 1Ph, 21 Amps
ELEC6 5 Hp, 220VAC, 60 Hz, 1Ph, 20 Amps